Why hire a Professional Caricature Artist?
Pure Entertainment, a good caricature artist can really make your day special! Please forget what you’ve seen at Theme Parks, on holiday or on street corners, I’m a professional WALKABOUT ENTERTAINER, a wedding specialist, not a busker at an easel in a corner. My aim is to mix & mingle, dazzle and amuse your guests during quiet periods (lulls) and make your day more memorable.
I fill your lulls with laughter!
I’ve been entertaining at weddings since 1991 and in my vast experience (1200+) weddings can differ in format, especially civil partnerships and Indian Weddings, but as a general rule there are usually two wedding lulls (quiet spots) to fill on the big day; before and after the meal.
- DRAWING DURING YOUR MEAL IS NOT ADVISED
- ALL CARICATURES ARE FREE TO YOUR GUESTS
- NOT ALL YOUR GUESTS NEED OR WANT TO BE DRAWN
- I AM NOT A CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINER
Remember, its a spectator event; each 4 minute caricature captivates and entertains a crowd, so while I can draw upto 15 caricatures per hour, the drawings entertain 30- 60 people and the buzz goes on long after I’m gone. That’s a lot of happy faces. Whereas, drawing all 100 guests would take 7 solid hours of ‘heads down’ non-stop drawing and no-one would enjoy that!
See how my caricatures spread the happiness…
Essential to my success…
- Good lighting – a Disco or dark bar makes it impossible to draw.
- No surprises – Make sure everyone knows I will be coming! Build up interest, otherwise I can be ignored on the day.
- Guidance – If you want specific people drawn, make them known to me. I cannot be held responsible for guests not being drawn.