Why hire a Professional Caricature Artist?
Pure Entertainment, a good caricature artist can really make your day special! Please forget what you’ve seen at Theme Parks, on holiday or on street corners, I’m a professional WALKABOUT ENTERTAINER, a wedding specialist, not a busker at an easel in a corner. My aim is to mix & mingle, dazzle and amuse your guests during quiet periods (lulls) and make your day more memorable.
I fill your lulls with laughter!
I’ve been entertaining at weddings since 1991 and in my vast experience (1200+) weddings can differ in format, especially civil partnerships and Indian Weddings, but as a general rule there are usually two wedding lulls (quiet spots) to fill on the big day; before and after the meal. My work is usually done by the time of the first dance.
- DRAWING DURING YOUR MEAL IS NOT ADVISED
- ALL CARICATURES ARE FREE TO YOUR GUESTS
- NOT ALL YOUR GUESTS NEED OR WANT TO BE DRAWN
- I AM NOT A CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINER
- I DO NOT WORK AFTER 9PM
Remember, its a spectator event; each 4 minute caricature captivates and entertains a crowd, so while I can draw upto 15 caricatures per hour, the drawings entertain 30- 60 people and the buzz goes on long after I’m gone. That’s a lot of happy faces. Whereas, drawing all 100 guests would take 7 solid hours of ‘heads down’ non-stop drawing and no-one would enjoy that!
I’m offering a FREE selfy caricature worth £30 to every couple who book my services, which could be used for invitations, thank you cards etc. This eases the pressure on the day of having to draw the bride and groom, who are usually very busy. This offer covers a B&W selfy caricature only. Simply email photos once you have paid your deposit.
See how my caricatures spread the happiness…
Essential to my success…
- Good lighting – a Disco or dark bar makes it impossible to draw.
- No surprises – Make sure everyone knows I will be coming! Build up interest, otherwise I can be ignored on the day.
- Guidance – If you want specific people drawn, make them known to me. I cannot be held responsible for guests not being drawn.