Why hire the UK’s #1 Caricature Artist?
Pure Entertainment, a good caricature artist can really make your day special! Please forget what you’ve seen at Theme Parks, on holiday or on street corners, I’m a professional WALKABOUT ENTERTAINER, a wedding specialist, not a busker at an easel in a corner or a production line. My aim is to mix & mingle, dazzle and amuse your guests during quiet periods (lulls) and make your day more memorable.
I fill your lulls with laughter!
I’ve been entertaining at weddings since 1991 and in my vast experience (1800+) weddings can differ in format, especially civil partnerships and Indian Weddings, but as a general rule there are usually two wedding lulls (quiet spots) to fill on the big day; before and after the meal. My work is usually done by the time of the first dance.
For Your Info:
- ALL CARICATURES ARE FREE TO YOUR GUESTS
- NOT ALL YOUR GUESTS NEED OR WANT TO BE DRAWN
- DRAWING DURING YOUR MEAL IS NOT ADVISED
- I NEED A WELL LIT AREA TO DRAW
- I MAY NEED GUIDANCE IF YOU REQUIRE SPECIFIC PEOPLE DRAWN
- I DO NOT TOLERATE BULLIES OR BRIDEZILLAS
- I DO NOT ATTEND WEDDINGS WITH MORE THAN 6 CHILDREN
- I NO LONGER WORK AFTER 9PM
- I DRAW MAINLY SINGLES, NOT COUPLES*
*People often ask why I don’t draw couples and my short answer is “My job is very difficult, why make it twice as hard?” But the long answer is about entertainment; I’d rather make a room erupt with laughter every four minutes, keeping the room entertained and buzzing, but sitting to draw a couple takes longer and encourages queues of bored people, as each drawing takes at least ten minutes. So no buzz, no laughter and a flatter experience for all. The bride and groom are of course an exception.